For a lot of kids, it has been a time of disappointments, sadness, and frankly, loss. Parents, who currently are also dealing with the stress of sheltering in place, may be at a loss on how to deal with it.
- Losing a Spouse Could Speed Brain's Decline
- Katherine Johnson, Famed NASA Icon, Dies at 101
- Pot Use Among Seniors Nearly Doubled in 3 Years
Even with hearing aids, there are still times when it’s hard for someone to hear, like inside noisy restaurants. Try these tricks for better conversation.
How often should you disinfect hearing aids? Follow these pointers to keep your device in good shape.
It's easy to feel hopeless in the face of COVID-19, but find out why one doctor remains hopeful in spite of it all.
WebMD Health Community
Community. Experts. Support.
WebMD Special Sections
- Get the Protein You Need
- Tips to Stay Smart, Sharp, and Focused
- How Is Your Memory Holding Up?
- Vitamins You Need as You Age
- How to Avoid Caregiver Burnout
- Staying Healthy in Your 50s, 60s, and Beyond
- Hearing Loss: Its Causes and Treatment
- Understanding Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- The Key To Health And Happiness