Being in a crowd in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic is a major risk. If you want to go, here are tips to stay safe and healthy while you’re out.
- Getting Out for Better Health
- Middle-Age Obesity May Increase Odds for Dementia
- Fruits, Tea May Help Fend Off Alzheimer's Disease
Even with hearing aids, there are still times when it’s hard for someone to hear, like inside noisy restaurants. Try these tricks for better conversation.
How often should you disinfect hearing aids? Follow these pointers to keep your device in good shape.
Even though there’s still much we don’t know about the SARS-CoV-2 virus, we do have reason to believe that vitamin D will help your body fight it.
WebMD Health Community
Community. Experts. Support.
WebMD Special Sections
- Get the Protein You Need
- Tips to Stay Smart, Sharp, and Focused
- How Is Your Memory Holding Up?
- Vitamins You Need as You Age
- How to Avoid Caregiver Burnout
- Staying Healthy in Your 50s, 60s, and Beyond
- Hearing Loss: Its Causes and Treatment
- Understanding Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- The Key To Health And Happiness