Lately, I’ve been seeing more and more anxious kids in my pediatric practice. I recently saw a 15-year-old patient who had been ...
- The Link Between Menopause and Chronic Pain
- Getting Married Might Lower Your Odds for Dementia
- Too Much Napping May Signal Alzheimer's
These flat tan, brown, or black spots generally appear after too much time in the sun or tanning beds. How do age spots differ from signs of skin cancer, and what can help fade their appearance?
How often should you disinfect hearing aids? Follow these pointers to keep your device in good shape.
By the time the school year came to a close, it was clear that I was in full-on parenting burnout. In one week alone, had managed to ...
WebMD Health Community
Community. Experts. Support.
WebMD Special Sections
- Get the Protein You Need
- Tips to Stay Smart, Sharp, and Focused
- How Is Your Memory Holding Up?
- Vitamins You Need as You Age
- Eating Healthy and Wise Over 50
- Staying Healthy in Your 50s, 60s, and Beyond
- Hearing Loss: Its Causes and Treatment
- Understanding Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- The Key To Health And Happiness