“I’ve been on my gout medication since the 1990s. No one ever suggested I stop taking it, Doc.” Jerry was a new patient, in for a general ...
- Vitamin D Key to Muscle Strength in Older Adults
- Mutant Gene Kept Woman From Getting Alzheimer's
- New Alzheimer’s Drug from China: Hope or Hype?
These flat tan, brown, or black spots generally appear after too much time in the sun or tanning beds. How do age spots differ from signs of skin cancer, and what can help fade their appearance?
Even with hearing aids, there are still times when it’s hard for someone to hear, like inside noisy restaurants. Try these tricks for better conversation.
In the early morning darkness, a downtown street usually filled with cars was a sea of pink. It was surreal. Hundreds of us, women of all ...
WebMD Health Community
Community. Experts. Support.
WebMD Special Sections
- Get the Protein You Need
- Tips to Stay Smart, Sharp, and Focused
- How Is Your Memory Holding Up?
- Vitamins You Need as You Age
- Eating Healthy and Wise Over 50
- Staying Healthy in Your 50s, 60s, and Beyond
- Hearing Loss: Its Causes and Treatment
- Understanding Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- The Key To Health And Happiness